It was a blast to swim and travel by boat with half of the Blanchard Clan.
This was my first boating trip of the summer. My parents ended up renting out their Bear Lake cabin for the summer, so they have been taking day trips to Pineview Reservoir. This was our first chance to come along.
We had a blast swimming in the water, tubing, and playing on shore.
If you have a keen eye you may have noticed there are not any shots of me on the tube. And as you should know, nothing makes me laugh harder than tubing with my sisters. Well, that has everything to do with the news you have been waiting all week to hear...drum roll, please.
I am pregnant!
Yes, the numerous mentions of collapsing on the couch in the afternoon and living on the verge of emotional insanity have all been for good reason. There is a 2.5 inch baby growing in my belly that plans to make its debut in February 2011.
The kids are excited, although Adam took some time to warm to the idea. When we told the kids we asked what we should call the baby. Adam said, "Let's call it 'I don't want my mom to have a baby.'" He was so upset that I would be gone at the hospital for a "whole week." I wish! Everyone is good now and Kate likes to make a regular point of how my stomach is getting bigger.
So, a week long vacation in Hawaii would really be great right about now, but I"ll just have to settle for the hope that the end of my first trimester this week will also be the end of the nausea.


b%2Btobi.jpg)
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!! What exciting news! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon:)
Congratulations!!! Thats wonderful news. You are such a Great mom.
Congrats! That is so awesome.
how fun...congrats.
Post a Comment