Today we ventured with our friends Ann and Val to the Swiss Alps (aka Sundance). We took a lovely hike into the mountains, cooled by the drizzling rain.
![]() |
| Switzerland |
![]() |
| Sundance |
The kids loved playing among the trees and in the stream. Colin enjoyed the ride.
After a quick lunch we headed to a little Swiss getaway called the Zermatt Resort.
We walked around as we listened to the cheerful Swiss music and found this beautiful European carousel.
With our pricey gold coins in hand we boarded the ride and took a spin.

Next we walked around the pond and fed grass to the goats.

The kids enjoyed Switzerland so much they wanted to stay (at least that's what I was thinking after I had already asked Kate and Adam four times to P-L-E-A-S-E get in the car).
Tonight for Family Home Evening we talked about temples. I built the Salt Lake Temple out of cups - each one with a reminder about how to prepare to go to the temple or some other aspect of temple service.
Then we talked about all the temples in Europe and found each one in our Europe Maps coloring book.
![]() |
| Click to Enlarge |
![]() |
| Freiberg Germany |
![]() |
| Helsinki Finland |
![]() |
| London England |















b%2Btobi.jpg)
3 comments:
I LOVE your temple activity! I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again...You're amazing!!!
And congrats on the 200th post. After having my blog for a few years, I have still yet to hit 100 :)
I love all the fun things you've done with your kids this summer. We've stollen a few of your ideas and had fun doing them this summer. I can't wait to try the temple cups...looks like a lot of fun!
How in the world do you come up with your ideas? ! So amazing!
Post a Comment