Sunday, June 28, 2009

Black or White

No, just black. (And this isn't a Michael Jackson tribute.) I decided last night to dye my hair. I wanted to go for a dark brown, but it was a little darker than I bargained for.

BEFORE

AFTER

I think it is a fun change and I got tons of compliments at church today like...."Shem, who was that cute girl sitting with you during sacrament meeting?" and "I like it, it's sassy!"

Now I look even more like my sisters Christina and Kathryn. (Sorry to leave you alone with light hair, Cyndi, but now the neices and nephews won't get us mixed up!)

What do you think?

5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

looks great! i love brunettes!

Steve and Kirsten said...

Looks good...it's always nice to have a different color, but I don't know that I could be so brave : ).

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! Not many people can pull off black hair!

Esther said...

Now we not only feel like sisters- we look like sisters too! You are a gorgeous brunette. Figures- you're good at everything.

Gillie said...

I think your IQ just went up another 10 points with the new shade for your 'do.