
We started on Monday with a car ramp (1). The kids liked sending the Hot Wheels through the shoot, across the table, and down a piece of plywood. When kiddos started pushing to get their car in I had to disassemble the fun.
That night we had race care sloppy joes (2). They were not very excited about eating the wheels. I need to be more more sneaky with the veggies.
Tuesday we made paper boats (3) and floated them down a little stream at the park. After all my kids were wet and muddy the boats started to disintegrate in the water and we managed to gather up the pieces.
Wednesday we colored pictures of moving things and that evening we rode on the neighbors make-shift scooter ramp (4).
Thursday was an outing to the zoo with my sisters and mom. We took a spin on the carousel (5)and rode the train (6). That afternoon (after I got a short nap to recover from the strenuous movements of pushing a stroller around) we made Train sugar cookies. A few of the neighborhood kids wanted to join in the fun (7). After cleaning up the flour we frosted them blue (8) while I read "The Little Engine that Could."
Friday brought Movin' and Shakin' with our bodies as we danced around the house. That afternoon we cut out little people from jell-o (9) and made them jiggle!
By the end of the week I just wanted to do this....(10).
Now this sounds like so much fun, I'm sure. (I'm trying to be more positive and not add all the parts that wanted to make me cry and scream...there were many.) So why do I try? I hope these happy memories will mean something special to my children. I'm trying to build a foundation of love that is oft times a difficulty and heavy load.
b%2Btobi.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment