My home has been overtaken by an army of clutter. It seems that each night while I am sleeping the little piles of mess procreate and make baby clutter. By mid-afternoon these babies have grown to their full mature size. I try to focus my efforts and get things cleaned (i.e. Kate's closet), but while I am busy making an attack the spies for the other side (aka My Children) are always in another room working on a counter-attack.
I feel overwhelmed and ready to surrender, but then today in a burst of effort I managed to clean off the landing and scrub the mud from the shoes that have been hiding in a plastic grocery sack for two weeks. One point for team clean.
Maybe with persistence I will slowly overtake the enemy, although I suspect this will take at least 20 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b%2Btobi.jpg)
2 comments:
I'm right there with ya girl!!!
I suspect that one day we might forget just how hard it is to keep up on things.
But for now, I'm feel your pain.
Post a Comment