Sunday, February 14, 2010

Because I Love You...

...I wanted to share this awesome website.

It is about Intentional Creation - intentionally making your life better. Try the assessment (it's FREE!) and get a glimpse inside your mind - what your thoughts are doing to help you and to hinder you. Learn a little about what you are telling yourself and how it is holding you back from creating the world you want.

Now, I must make a disclaimer here. This is a site owned by my dad, Dave Blanchard. He has been working on this project for many years (I was there helping in the office in the early days, before babies) and I am amazed at how far he has come.

Without directly quoting the Savior (this unfortunately is for the general public), my dad teaches people how to be more like Him and to achieve their divine potential. I have loved listening on my ipod to the Qualities of Becoming an Intentional Creator. I've got a lot to learn about loving myself, loving the people around me, and finding joy in the journey.

I hope you will take a few minutes (it doesn't take too long) and check out this assessment. I think you will find it is definitely worth your time!

Lots of love and Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: