Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Costco How I Love Thee...

Let me count the ways...

Aspen Mills Wheat Bread
Spring Mix Lettuce
Uncooked Tortillas
AA Batteries
Whole Milk
Cheddar Cheese
Corn Dogs
Chicken Nuggets
Frozen Fruit
Carters Pajamas
Photos
Toner
Formula
Diapers
Paper Towels
Toilet Paper
Churros

I loved you over 4,000 ways last year (in dollars, that is).

Why do you always seem to have something I didn't know I wanted?

Your free samples get me every time.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

I'm with you, girl!! Get it now or it will be gone tomorrow!! That is my mantra.

DowdleFam said...

How I love thee until I get to the checkout and have to pay for it all.
I wish all stores had their carts. Better for 2 kids.

Angela said...

Oh yes. I count the ways as well. Diapers. TP and all the household neccessities, really. Spinach, bagels (oh how I love you), oranges, Miltorn's (and all kinds of) crackers, my blue throw blanket, extra comfy socks, photos, batteries, paper, and oh so many more. Thank you Costco for coming into my life.

Let's not forget the double kiddie shopping cart seats.