Monday, March 2, 2009

A Record Closeness

I happen to hold both the top records in my family for having babies born close to cousins. This is funny simply because three of my four pregnancies have been in the middle of a breeding frenzy with my sisters. (We often warn visitors not to drink the water at my parent's house.)

The top record is the births of Adam and Rebecca. My older sister Kathryn and I delivered our second babies one day apart.


The next top record is the births of Colin and Sterling. My youngest sister Cyndi had her first baby 8 days before Colin was born.

I also happen to share the record on the Bishop side too. Colin and Nikki were born one day apart - these two haven't met in person yet, but I'm sure they hung out in heaven.

So, who wants to have another baby in 2011?

1 comment:

Angela said...

I do!
Marina & I's were five days apart (unplanned) with our firsts. My second was two months apart from two cousins. I wish more people would have babies so I could plan mine around theirs. When I found out Mark & D are expecting I was so disappointed I wouldn't be able to get pregnant for that one!

I guess I just loved having 6 cousins my age when I was growing up.