This week we celebrated Mason's 2nd Birthday. Mason is my sweetest cuddler and my most stubborn. He has the funniest growling laugh and beautiful blue eyes. Here is a little glimpse at his big day.
A Photo Essay for Mason's Birthday
My day started with a visit from Grandma Mona.
I didn't understand how to unwrap my gift, So Adam helped.
How long do you think it will take my mom to get annoyed with the revving sounds on my new race track? Probably as long as it takes for her to get tired of seeing me laugh and play with my new toy. (Bring on the race!)
After my nap I put on my horns to give a visual of the little devil I have become. Yes, that is a blue crayon I'm decorating with.
I want my crayon back!!!!
I like to help do chores, even if it is my birthday.
With Dad's help I finally learned how to open my presents.
Trains!
I wish I could have a birthday every day!
Happy Birthday Mason!
b%2Btobi.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment