There is so much I have been wanting to post about Colin, but managing the chaos of four kids has kept me from it. This week I'm going to post something everyday about Colin (okay, mostly about me and my wonderful life with Colin).

I'll work backwards from the fantastic blessing yesterday to the birth story and I promise to include lots of pictures (except not so much with the birth story). Check back for all the exciting details! I'm sure you will be waiting on baited breath until tomorrow.
b%2Btobi.jpg)
2 comments:
You look sooo beautiful Tob!!! I am so proud to be your sister. You are a wonderful mom and an incredible friend. I also believe that you have a great talent for "air guitar" that you have kept secret for quite some time. Love your guts!
Hurray for Colin week!! And I second Stee's comment about the air guitar. I also think you have a knack for chewing gum and dancing at the same time. AMAZING!! (;
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment