| I thought Shem looked pretty hot as a bad boy! |
We were all dressed up for our ward Halloween Party (and WOW! it was over the top with a huge cardboard slide into a haunted house in the basement created by the Young Men and Women, games, treats, a chili cook-off, and tons of great costumes).
I am the Compassionate Service Leader for our ward and an inactive sister who was going to have a c-section in the coming weeks had come to the party. I had not met her yet so I went about trying to find her to make an introduction. I found her outside waiting with her boys in the noisy line for the haunted house. I introduced myself.
"Hi, I'm Tobi. I would love to help arrange some meals for after the birth of your baby."
She responded with shock, "Did you just say you want to record the birth of my baby?"
"No, no, oh no. I want to have some meals brought for you and your family after you have the baby. I don't want to be there."
"Oh good. That sounds great. Thank you."
"I'll call you next week. I'm sure you have met a lot of new people tonight so I'll just remind you I was the one with the nose ring that wanted to record the birth of your baby."
| Tootsie Roll, Monster, Elephant, Ninja |
b%2Btobi.jpg)
3 comments:
Those costumes are awesome! I am totally using that idea this year.
Your shirt is too modest for a Bad Girl. You should have bought a flesh-tone shirt and worn something trashy over it. hehheee
And, yes, Shem DOES make a cute Bad Boy.
I love your costumes! I especially like the nose ring and arm tatoos. I'd like to use that for a costume, but I'd end up looking exactly like my brother-in-law.
Post a Comment