We sorted leaves and learned about the different types of trees they come from.
We worked in the garden.
![]() |
| May Planting Day |
![]() |
| End of Summer |
(I wish I had taken the end of summer shot with the kids in front of the garden.)
We celebrated the bountiful harvest we received...
...including this unique carrot.
I feel like I grew a lot this summer too. It wasn't as dreadful and I had feared it would be. I took full advantage of the lazy summer mornings and found lots of time for fun. I pulled myself through several difficult and precarious outings and refereed the fights and crying. I got to spend time with family and friends and enjoy the warm summer sun. And we made memories that will be sweet for me and my children.
With darkness now encroaching on my early evening, snow cluttering the streets, and early morning school routines - I'm thinking maybe, just maybe I will welcome summer more wholeheartedly next year.






b%2Btobi.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment