Sunday, December 28, 2008

That's What Friends Are For!

A few weeks ago I stopped by my best friend's house. We hadn't seen each other for a little while and she kept commenting on how great I look this pregnancy (she even said you can't tell from the back that I'm pregnant). I don't know if the kindness was influenced by the buffalo sauce and breaded chicken I had just delivered (Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas!), but I was grateful for it. As she stroked my struggling ego (my little sis who is due a month before me still looks tiny) with lovely compliments I couldn't help but feel a little lighter inside. That my people, it what a great best friend is.

P.S. Em, I think you look great too, so you better enjoy the yummy things I brought for you!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I meant every word!

And yes. Yes I am enjoying every bite of those yummy, yummy things your brought.