Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Going to Be Famous!

In 2007 we went to Florida to enjoy Disney World with our own celebrity escort. My friend, Lowell, works for Disney and was selected as the 2007 Disney World Ambassador - basically Disney royalty for a year getting to do media appearances, travel, and other special perks. Today he sent me this holiday surprise.

**I took the video off since it starts playing automatically and it was getting annoying. To check it out copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://www.sun7news.com/index.php?code=274u892Zju258e2lmlOt&CMP=OTC-WWYCOVS1001

4 comments:

Mama said...

This is THE funniest thing I have ever seen! Ha ha ha... still laughing.

Steve and Kirsten said...

Nice : ).

Ashley Blanchard said...

Hilarious. You had me going until the end.

Kamille said...

Very funny. I'm glad that you found my blog. You are welcome to check out what's up with my life anytime! Thanks for caring.