Today Adam and I were enjoying one of my favorite Christmas albums, John Denver and the Muppets. He thouroughly enjoyed all the character voices and asked, "Mom, play that one again about a vulture in a dead tree."
Ahhh, I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who hates dressing children for playing in the snow. But you forgot the one step that always comes up for me...taking it all off because we forgot to go potty first. Grrrrrr.
3 comments:
Can I get a copy of that?....
Hey, someone's leaving comments all over the internet with my profile.... JARRRRRRRREDDD!
Sounds like a great kids christmas album. I bet you could get rich with that.
Ahhh, I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one who hates dressing children for playing in the snow. But you forgot the one step that always comes up for me...taking it all off because we forgot to go potty first. Grrrrrr.
Post a Comment