
Today we traveled to Egypt in a caravan (a caravan of bikes, that is) to play in the desert sand at a local park. Colin enjoyed it so much he brought home an extra load of sand in his diaper. After our trek through the desert we
read our way up the Nile River into Egypt where we found crocodiles and mummies!
 |
| Kate's Mummy Transformation |
The kids got all wrapped up in the fun then took turns lying in the sarcophagus. Colin was wiped out from the desert heat and slept through it all. I think my niece, Marley (bottom right corner), was the cutest mummy of them all!
 |
| (click to enlarge) |
2 comments:
I am totally impressed with how much work and thought has gone into your summer.
Seriously. Get me involved next year.
You are amazing. You are totally committed to having your kids have a fun experience. You are so dedicated! I totally get how much effort you're putting into this and it is really inspiring to see.
Post a Comment