Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Little Glimpse of Myself

Yesterday I went for a 2.5 mile jog. I ran all the downhill and flat spots and walked uphill (I was pushing two kids...and I am out of shape). It felt so good to be breaking a sweat for a good cause - me. When I got home I felt a little more like my old self. Now if I can just keep it up and fit into my old jeans!


(BTW - I'm thinking of doing the Bear Lake Brawl again this year. Anyone care to join in on the fun?)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I haven't run 2.5 miles in ....forever. (as in..ever) Women who run, especially right after baby, amaze me.

Emilie said...

Kev already signed up!

Amy said...

One day I would love to be able to run, jog and participate in things like this without dying of an asthma attack. It's awesome that you are able to. You are fabulous!!