Thursday, April 2, 2009

Talk to Me

Colin has started to coo and I think that is the most beautiful sound in the world (followed closely by the sound of Dad's truck pulling into the driveway). My favorite is when he sneezes twice then talks. It sounds something like this - ah-choo, ah-choo, goo.


We've been hearing some other funny things around here too. Mason's new favorite response to any request is, "NNNEBER!" (never). He says it with this adorable growl and it is hard not to laugh since he is actually talking back and being naughty.

Last week Adam got restricted from tape for using it to make a grabber attachment for a train piece after I told him not to. The other day he expressed his concern that he does not want to get "allergic" of the tape again. (Here is a previous tape creation - Megatron.)


Also, Adam spends a portion of most days singing "Baby Beluga." I've got to get that on camera. It is adorable!

Kate can be perhaps one of the loudest in the house. She has this high pitched squeal that I image would make a dog go crazy if we had one. The complete irony of this is the fact that when she reads she is barely audible. I can't wash dishes while she reads to me because the running water drowns out her voice (no pun intended). No attempts to recover her "outside voice" while reading have proven effective. Maybe next time she wants to talk to me and it gets really loud I'll ask her write it first then read it to me.

4 comments:

Cyd said...

Let it be known that I have now commented on all your new posts. Best sister ever! (; I always love your posts.

Love you!!

Emilie said...

I am crying because I am laughing so hard at Mason's response!!!

Also, I think you really should use that write it down first idea with Kate and see if it works.

Angela said...

Such beautiful photos. I like the new blog look; so white shirt and tie.

Esther said...

Yeah, our kids got introduced to "Baby Beluga" too...hate that *&$#@ song.

Sorry, 3 kids singing it over and over and over and over and over and over- yet they only know the "Baby Beluga, baby beluga, baby beluga, baby beluga" part. $%%$%&#@# song.