Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Every Two Years

A while back Kate mentioned, "It's been almost two years. Are you guys going to have another baby soon?"

The night I got back from my trip we got the kids to bed and went into our room for some "alone time." A little while later we heard a knock on the door. It was Adam.

Adam: "Can I come in?"
Me: "No. Please go to bed."
Adam: "What are you guys doing?"
Me: "We're talking about my trip."
Adam: "Why is your door locked?"
Me: "Because I don't want you to bother us. Good night."

The next morning Adam casually asked, "So, what were you guys doing last night in here when your door was locked?"
"We were just talking about my trip."
"Oh, because Kate thought you were doing that thing,  you know, that you only do every two years."

No comments: