Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ever Wished

Have you ever wished that you could hijack someones blog? I have! And now I've done it!

Dear Tobi,

This is your sister Cyndi.. And yes, this is your blog. Today I pretended to be you. I opened your cupboard and put on one of your fantastic aprons. It's like a superhero cape! Once on you can't help but herd children and clean the whole house!! Your secret has been discovered! EVERYONE TOBI HAS MAGICAL APRONS!! That is how she does it, in case any of you were wondering!

Thanks for going skiing with me the other day and falling down that Black Diamond Powder Hill OF DEATH just to make me feel less stupid for doing it first. Thanks for being nice to me when the Tram tried to make me barf. You Failed you STUPID TRAM! Thanks for being my big sister and for looking out for me. You have blazed a path into childhood that I can follow. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I love you so much! Keep your chin up and know that you are amazing, inspired, creative, beautiful and have great taste in music(love the Sound of Music).

I love you!! Thanks for letting me Hijack!

Love Your Lil Sis Cyndi

2 comments:

Aslinn Rose said...

Cyndi you crack me up. Do you have your own blog? If so I want in on it. I can just see you prancing around in a sparkling magic apron now.

Aslinn Rose said...

Also, I wish I could hijack Angela's Blog right now. She's on vacation and probably won't look at it for the entire week.