I knew we were a match made in heaven when we discovered we both wore Hawaiian shirts for our 1st Grade pictures.
I Love You!
Great pics! Congrats on nine years!
Cute pictures of the two of you. Funny about the 1st grade pictures. I can't believe 9 years have already gone by. I remember going to your reception with all the Beta girls. Hope you had a great day!
So cute!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN NINE YEARS!Holy cow. Time flies!!!!!Congrats and enjoy your anniversary!
Wow nine years!?!?!? I wish I knew you better back then, but am glad that I know AND love you "more today than yesterday".
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great pics! Congrats on nine years!
Cute pictures of the two of you. Funny about the 1st grade pictures. I can't believe 9 years have already gone by. I remember going to your reception with all the Beta girls. Hope you had a great day!
So cute!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN NINE YEARS!
Holy cow. Time flies!!!!!
Congrats and enjoy your anniversary!
Wow nine years!?!?!? I wish I knew you better back then, but am glad that I know AND love you "more today than yesterday".
Post a Comment