Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Conversation with Colin

Hi Colin.
Hi Mom!

How are you today?
Bah dah da da

You are going to have to use English
if this interview is going to work.
Okay. I'm good. Just being my normal, cheerful self.

Did you do anything special today?
I sat up for a little while.
Then I fell over and sucked on my shoes.

Did you play with Mason today?
Yeah, he took the car I was playing with
and hit me on the head.

Well, what about your bath? You were giggling.
Oh yeah, that was fun.

How about lunch? I made you that special blend of
squash and carrots with rice cereal.
(remembering...)

It might taste better if you mixed in a few marshmallows.

Are you laughing at me?

No, son. I just can't get over how cute you are
and how lucky I am to have a sweet little guy like you.
Aw, Mom.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh he is so cute! I love happy babies.

Emilie said...

very cute

Esther said...

You are so original. Love you.