Saturday, November 15, 2008

If Two is Better Than One

...than twice must be better than once. Yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that, since yesterday I got another positive test for strep throat. It seems the first round of penicillin didn't do it's job and four days after finishing the meds (and no signs of a strep throat for over a week) I was back in bed tonight relying on the sweet kindness of my husband to care for the kids.

On a positive note, I haven't been to bed at 8:00 p.m. in a long time. But alas, here I find myself at 2:52 a.m. complaining into cyberspace. At least I can finally use the clever phrase coined by Paul...I'm a blogsomniac. When I can't sleep my thoughts turn to you out there, you lovely people people who stop by now and then for a little craziness from The Bishop's Office. Thanks for being there to listen.

2 comments:

Gillie said...

Now I have a word for it! I came up with the name of our blog at 2 something am. I tend to think of blogging when I wake up in the middle of the night. Sad, I know.

Josh Moore said...

Wow. You just always assume that after you finish your meds, you're cured. Sorry life is crazy. I'm glad you posted on a comment on my blog or I'd have never found yours. Hope you get better soon!