It seems I only have two things to blog about lately, sickness and baby names. Fortunately, all are healthy at our house (except for my mental state!) and unfortunately, we still have no name. On Sunday I was listening to a lesson about Mormon and I briefly considered that name, although Book of Mormon names have never been high on my list. I couldn't help but chuckle as I thought...Mormon Bishop. I'll add that to the list offered by Gillie: Chess, Cardinal, and Ward.
While you are still smiling, check out this picture of Mason. Give him a guitar and I think he'll give the naked cowboy a run for his money!
b%2Btobi.jpg)
4 comments:
Mason looks SO old! Has it really been that long since I've seen you?
One of my good friends named their kid Nephi Mahershalalhashbaz. And it's true. He is destruction itself. You could go "all out" or just plain "Joe Bishop"
so on the crib cards at the hospital and on the armbands for the girls did it say "female Bishop"?
I forgot another name that I like- Evan. Especially since I LOVE Uncle Evan, it would be a good tribute to him. I don't think Tim will ever go for it, so YOU should use it.
I actually squeaked out loud- Mormon Bishop! Ha Ha!
Hopefully I didn't wake up Jared. You are too funny. As for Mason, I believe he may be infringing on the naked cowboy's copyright. Watch out.
Post a Comment