As our superheros arrived we welcomed them to Gotham City...
Joker had locked up the party and left behind some silly pranks.
Joker left some presents too. They had to unwrap all the layers and pull out all the tissues then put together the clue - "Follow me to find the key."
They followed the pictures of Joker into the basement where they found a balloon pit. (Shem and I had blown up over 500 balloons. Thank you Karla for the air compressor suggestion! You saved us!)
After cupcakes, chaos ensued as a dozen four-year-olds proceeded to rip into the birthday presents.
![]() |
| That green frosting smile made all the effort worth while! |
Everyone left with a bag of Joker's tricks, some Laffy Taffy, and smiles on their faces.
Colin was so excited to turn 4 and be a big kid like his older brothers.
![]() |
| His very own Ninjago spinners!!!! And cool Batman gear! |
He asks for a "sippy cup with a lid" many, many times a day. We finally weaned him off of apple juice though. He is almost always hungry and thirsty.
"I want sumping a eat and sumping a drink. I thirsty...and drinky."
If he is already up before I come into his room in the morning he will jump back in bed and demand, "You wake me up!"
He asks a lot of questions. The pediatrician mentioned that he seems anxious and asks questions for reassurance of what is going on and what he can expect. Colin does get very agitated if things aren't going the way he wants them to go.
"What we do aday?"
Tapping on my face on Saturday morning, "You wake up now?"
Learning the basics - "What my name?"
One morning he found me wearing a dress.
Colin: We go to church aday?
Me: No, it's Saturday. I'm going to the temple.
Colin: You getting mawwied?
Colin loves things to be action packed. He is constantly spinning and jumping and doing crazy moves. Usually he is a Batman or a Power Ranger. I love when he comes to family prayer as a Transformer. He folds his arms robotically and makes sounds like this, "che-chawt-cho-ceet."











b%2Btobi.jpg)
1 comment:
I love that 'temple' equals 'married' in his mind. You two are awesome parents, teaching the right things.
Post a Comment