It seems a shame that the times in life when the most interesting and crazy things are happening is when you don't have time to record it for history. Things have been moving at a pretty steady clip for the last month with our first ever yard sale, a camping trip, the end of summer fun, birthdays (Shem's 40th and Kate's 8th), school starting, my first olympic triathlon, my first beautiful corn crop, my bottled tomatoes and salsa, a new part time night job, and new life changing events and decisions.
I'm barely keeping it together and tell myself on particularly rough days that if I can just make it through I can have a doughnut. Tonight I am eating 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b%2Btobi.jpg)
2 comments:
You deserve them! You're amazing Babe! I couldn't do it without you.
Shem
You can do it! How did the rooms turn out?
When does Kate get baptized?
Post a Comment