Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost

My kitchen is almost done (a few more drawer pulls and finishing touches and I will post some pictures).

I almost lost it when I didn't have a kitchen last week.

I almost wrote a post about the alphabetical list of garbage I found while cleaning out the van (apple slice wrappers, BBQ sauce smeared on the seat, candy, Donkey (compliments of McDonald's Happy Meal)...you get the idea).

I almost made it two straight days without my kids breaking a dish.

School is almost out and I'm getting increasingly panicked.

I almost broke my commitment not to eat baked goods for National Doughnut Day.

We almost stayed in Bear Lake the whole Memorial Day weekend, but wouldn't have missed Aunt Mercie's baptism for the world!

I've almost got my life put back together....almo

1 comment:

Cyd said...

I'm almost jealous that you remodeled your kitchen since I can't

I almost ate a doughnut in your honor but instead ate 3 PLATES of grease covered fries... eee

I almost didn't give you a hard time for not writing a comment on my last post!

I love you.. Not just almost!