A Photo Essay of Adam's 6th Birthday Party
Recruitment Letter
(up the ladder, down the slide, run tires, across the balance beam, through the netting - in the background)
Weapons Inspection(Assemble Marshmallow Shooters)

Mess Hall
(You'll have to imagine the green roofed canopy, camouflage tablecloth, and "Mess Hall" sign. It was so windy that day the canopy blew over and the tablecloth went up and over the cake, spreading chocolate frosting everywhere.)
Captain Christensen of the US Army Reserve taking the soldiers thought PT.
(That's Adam doing the low crawl in the front.)



b%2Btobi.jpg)
7 comments:
what a FUNNNNNN party!!!!!!!
That is seriously the cuttest idea. Looks like it was fun.
If you do this out of guilt I want to find a way to guilt you into doing my birthday party! (; You did awesome.. I'm so not creative. My poor children.
That is such a cute idea for a party!
That is about the cutest party theme I have ever seen. And brilliantly executed!
So Fun!!! I may just have to steal your idea!
Pure awesomeness!
Post a Comment