Today at the store the cashier scanned my items and then looked up. Her eyes got wide and she exhaled with a "Wow...When are you due?" I should have replied, "About 3 months from now."
Tonight we did a tour of Labor and Delivery at the new hospital. I was hoping my water would break while we were there. No such luck, I just waddled around and took in the sights.
I know you are all dying to see a pic of my fabulousness. Sorry, no such luck. Every sensible woman has her limits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b%2Btobi.jpg)
2 comments:
I can't believe the cashier actually said it like that! Nerd.
Really the waddling is the worst part for me.
Here's to your water breaking very, very soon!
Hooray! I'm not the only one who gets insensitive comments! Like- is that YOUR kid? I personally would rather them think I cheated on my husband with a black man than acknowledge them, though, so I tell them, Yes, yes he is our child. Evil, I know.
BTW, I love your nursing cover. It makes me want to whip out my boobies in public. Maybe someday I'll put in the effort it would take to nurse an adopted child. *sigh*
Post a Comment