Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A is for April Fool's Day

Mason was excited to pull some of his own April Fools pranks this year.  The night before we opened cereal boxes from the bottom, switched the cereal bags, and glued the boxes shut. When Adam opened up the cereal the next morning he got a surprise.

We also put Jell-o into cups with straws and let them set in the fridge. The next afternoon I made some fruit punch and we offered the "drinks" to the other kids.

I was carrying a cup over to Kate and I accidentally tripped and was about to split it on her. It scared her pretty badly.

Adam decided to tape down the handle of the sprayer at the kitchen sink. However, when I asked him to rinse out his breakfast dishes he forgot and was sprayed by his own prank!

April Fools Day is probably my least favorite holiday, but Mason's excitement and fun, clean pranks brought a smile to my face today. He is already planning new pranks for next year.

No comments: